Temperature-Controlled Storage Services
Minnesota Freezer Warehouse Company...
- Moves more than 35,000 truck loads of product a year.
- Manages more than 100,000 orders, and over 5,000 sku’s a year.
- Receives and ships over 15,000,000 lbs. of perishable goods by rail a year.
- Works with over 100 accounts from Fourtune 500 companies to small farm cooperatives.
What We Do
- MFWC offers storage for frozen, refrigerated, and dry products. Each location is managed by local leadership and operates with a highly focused and educated team.
- MFWC maintains a high focus on food safety/security. From organic certified facilities, to HACCP implemented procedures and protocols MFWC is there to store your perishables without worry. MFWC facilities are also inspected and its GMPS are certified by AIB International annually. MFWC facilities are USDA inspected, with on site inspection facilities available for use.
- MFWC IT Services are implemented by Tallyworks WMS; to provide accurate and up to the minute customizable records that detail the movement of your goods. With Tallyworks, we offer secure online web access to your inventory and shipping records for easy accessibility. We provide EDI customer interface to help reduce clerical errors and improve communications. RF scanning and bar code data collection provides accuracy and improved recall capabilities.
- MFWC has partnered up with Agility Recovery to have backup power generation capabilities, to help minimize unexpected interruption and prevent major disruptions in your supply chain.
- MFWC facilities have been recognized by the Minnesota Department of Labor & Industry as MNSHARP certified facilities through the Safety & Health Achievement Recognition Program of OSHA. MFWC celebrates and promotes the culture of the safety and health standards for our employees and work environment.
At MFWC we are focused to help move your perishables in a timely, safe, and efficient manner because we understand the importance of your brand. Please contact Randy Skophammer, Director of Business Development to further explore how we can be of service to you.